I’ve had a passion for photography since I was a little girl. Back then I was shooting with my neon orange 110 camera, posing my dolls and dressing up the dog. Over the years, I’ve come to love the emotion the camera captures; that moment in time frozen and the memory preserved. Since the birth of my daughter, I’ve invested nap times and late nights to really learning my camera and more about photography. It’s amazing what a little muses your children become.
I love children and always have. I work hard to get the smiley picture for grandma but also love the shot that shows more of their personality. During sessions, we play a lot. I often have music playing and bubbles along. I also encourage parents to bring along a toy or something the child treasures for a kind of show-and-tell when we first start out. Be prepared to lay on the ground and run and get dirty!
Other things I love:
- Television- I don’t like the house to be quiet very often so it’s pretty much always on.
- Salty foods
- Dark Chocolate
- Summertime and sunshine
- Reading books to Harper- even if it’s the same one over and over and I don’t even have to look at the pages to know the words.
- Scrapbooking and all things crafty
- Shopping for crafty supplies
- Sitting by a camp fire
- My dear sweet husband, who happens to be my high school sweetheart
- Spending time with our families
- Pinterest- If you need an invite, I’m happy to send one, but don’t blame me if you suddenly start losings hours pinning 🙂